Safe vacation protocol
- - Our Staff is continuously trained, using personal protective equipment based on the task being performed.
- - Body temperature of every staff member is detected at any first shift.
- - Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the hotel, as well as appropriate instruction which indicate the rules of conduct to be followed for a fruitful cooperation
- - Common areas are regularly sanitized, paying particular attention to greater contact objects (handles, handrail, buttons…)
- - Accesses to hall, dining room, terrace and dehors will be limited, in order to ensure the interpersonal distance of at least one meter
- - Tables and chairs in common areas are appropriately spaced
- - The menu is available online
- - Hotel reserves the right to organize different turns for breakfast and dinner, based on the amount of daily guests
- - Bedrooms are regularly sanitized after every check-out
- - Writing materials have been removed from bedrooms; they will be distributed to customers who request them
- - During the stay, customers will keep the keys, which are sanitized at every check-out
- - Objects provided to our customers (bikes, common PCs…) are sanitized before and after every use
- - Air-conditioning filters are regularly checked and cleaned
- - Hall will not be equipped with common newspapers and magazines
- - Electronic payment is preferred
The efforts required focus on small attentions who will ensure a quiet and safe vacation to all of our customers:
- - Wear the mask in the hall and where social distancing is not possible
- - Use hand sanitizer often, mostly before entering in common areas and before and after using common restrooms
- - Use the lift respecting interpersonal distance, even with the mask. Exception are provided in case of member of the same family/group of travellers
- - Cover your nose and mouth in case of cough or sneeze
- - Promptly inform the staff in case of high temperature or flu-symptoms
- - Avoid gatherings in common areas, both inside and outside
- - Keep your keys during your stay
- - Tell us in advance time and preference for your dinner
- - As far as possible, communicate with reception by telephone, which is supplied in every bedroom.
Customers can decline the daily cleaning. In case of cleaning, before leaving the room (within 12 a.m.), leave the windows open in order to air the rooms and make sure the staff can enter safely.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY!